Safeguarding & Protecting Social Media Brands and Online Communities
The rise of social media and its rapid evolution present increasing demands for social media platform owners. According to a Statista report with data from We Are Social, DataReportal and Hootsuite, as of July 2020 there are more than 4.57 billion active internet users. And challenges arise for platform owners when there are limited resources to execute a growing number of responsibilities.
Furthermore, the evolution of social media platforms has shaped the development lifecycle inspiring new digital features, scalability, and growth opportunities.
The social media industry is expected to continue to be one of the fastest-growing segments of the Technology sector.
At Covalen, we design and deliver comprehensive Managed Solutions tailored to our clients’ unique requirements. Our solutions architects and subject matter experts are committed to excellence in delivering best-in-class employee, customer, and user experiences.
Covalen’s capabilities in supporting social media owners include:
- Content review – text, imagery, audio, video
- Product, market, legal and regulatory expertise
- Hiring, developing, and retaining talent across key functions
- Contextual, multi-lingual and native-level cultural awareness
- Training, Safety, Quality, Policy, and Insights
- Leveraging workflows, AI technology and predictive analytics
- Ensuring 24/7 global service operations 365 days a year